Drain Cleaning in Buffalo
Drain Cleaning in Buffalo
Roy’s Plumbing, Heating and Cooling has, for many years, helped people with drain cleaning in Buffalo and Western New York. If you call us, you can be assured your problem will be fixed the first time. We will determine the source of the clog and used advanced cleaning technology to clear it. If you try the old standby method of using a plunger to clear a clog, you may actually make the problem worse. Call a professional to make sure your clog is cleared and no further damage occurs to your plumbing.
Common Clogged Drain Problems in Buffalo/Western New York
- Broken pipes: When a pipe breaks it can cause a clog by collapsing. Typical causes of broken pipes include age, poor installation and tree roots. If you have this type of problem, you need to call a professional to fix it.
- Outside clogs: Heavy rains can result in leaves, dirt and debris clogging an outside drain, because this type of drain is not usually designed to handle large volumes of water.
- Debris and foreign objects: Food, fats, hair and soap can all accumulate over time between a drain and drainpipe. These materials will first slow your water flow before stopping that flow entirely.
Emergency Drain Cleaning Services in Buffalo/Western New York
- Hydrojetting: This process, also referred to as “water jetting,” “jetting” or “hydro scrubbing,” uses high-pressure water flowing at up to 3,500 PSI to cut through and clear especially troublesome obstructions.
- Plumbing snake: This is a very popular and effective method of clearing clogs, and at Roy’s Plumbing, Heating and Cooling we can clear any blockage because our snake cables and machines will fit virtually any size of drain.
- Sewer cleaning: Tree roots and debris can easily block sewer lines, causing sewage to back up into a basement or home. We have the most sophisticated technology available to clear these types of difficult clogs.
- Pipeline video/drain camera inspection: We use this advanced technology to determine the source of especially troublesome clogs.
Roy’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling specializes in home improvement installations and repair services. Family-owned and operated since 1974, we’ve built our reputation on four decades of superior customer care and expert service. With quality, reliability and efficiency always in mind, Roy’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is committed to providing outstanding service and quality work. In 2012, Roy’s was named Buffalo’s Best Plumber by Artvoice, a popular newsweekly.