Tankless Water Heaters in Buffalo
Tankless Water Heaters in Buffalo
Would you like to save money? If so, you should consider a tankless water heater installation by Roy’s Plumbing. If you are using a conventional water heater, you might be surprised to learn that it is relying on technology that is well over 100-years old. That’s likely why tankless water heaters are being installed in homes and small businesses worldwide. Tankless water heaters are the newest, most effective technology in the world of water heating.
How Tankless Works
One of the main reasons that causes home and business owners to go tankless is because conventional water heaters burn fuel 24 hours a day, even when you’re not home. This can cause your electricity bill to skyrocket.
Tankless water heaters are “on demand” units, meaning that they only heat water as you need it. This means This means tankless water heaters only burn fuel intermittently, heating up whenever you’re ready to use hot water.
Tankless water heaters use heat exchangers to raise the temperature. The heat exchanger is activated by the incoming flow of water. When the faucet turns on, the incoming water circulates through the activated heat exchanger. The heat exchanger then heats the cold water to the temperature that the user has set it to.
Benefits of Going Tankless
- Save Money: Reports suggests that a typical family who has a tankless water heater installed into their home can save more than $100 per year in gas bills compared to a family who uses a standard water heating system. Larger families can save even more!
- Save Energy: As noted above, the “on-demand” function of tankless water heaters means that the heaters are not an energy consumption liability. With tankless water heaters being up to 96% efficient (conventional tanks have an efficiency rate of 60-65%), you will be able to significantly reduce the high levels of energy and water typically consumed by conventional heaters.
- Endless Hot Water: Tired of having to take cold showers after someone in your home has used up all of the hot water? Well, tankless water heaters have an endless supply of hot water, so that never has to happen again!
- Save Space: Trying to free up some space in your home or business? Tankless water heaters can easily be mounted onto walls, as well as outside of your home. Unlike conventional water heaters, many smaller tankless units can be installed under cabinets or in a closet.
- Longevity: Unlike traditional water heaters that have an average lifespan of 8 to 12 years, tankless water heaters have a life expectancy of more than 20 years. If you’re thinking of selling your home, this will certainly add to a home’s resale value!
- No More Leaks: When a traditional water heater leaks or fails, it can damage and flood your home with tens of gallons of water. You will have peace of mind knowing that if, for any reason, your tankless water heater was to malfunction, it would only leave behind less than one gallon of water damage. Because tankless water heaters are, in fact, tankless, there’s a slim possibility of flooding due to a ruptured tank.
Check out this deal!
Now through June 30 receive $300 off a Navien Tankless installation!
Roy’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling specializes in home improvement installations and repair services. Family-owned and operated since 1974, we’ve built our reputation on four decades of superior customer care and expert service. With quality, reliability and efficiency always in mind, Roy’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is committed to providing outstanding service and quality work. In 2012, Roy’s was named Buffalo’s Best Plumber by Artvoice, a popular newsweekly.
Call Roy’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling for your free estimate. We’re ready to help you today!