Water Heater Repair in Buffalo, New York
You're a Call Away from a Worry-Free Water Heater Repair
Roy's has been a part of the Buffalo community since 1974. We've completed thousands of water heater repairs since then—both tank and tankess—and earned a whopping 1,000 5-star reviews and counting. No water heater issue is too tough for our pros to tackle, and no time is too late to give us a call!
- Most repairs completed on the same day you call
- Licensed journeyman or master plumbers
- Repairs for both tank and tankless water heaters
On this page
Taking the stress out of water heater repairs since 1974
For honest repair diagnostics and fast service for both tank and tankless water heaters, Roy's has got you covered. Our plumbers arrive in fully-stocked trucks ready to make repairs on any brand and model of water heater. Plus, we keep plumbers on call 24/7 to handle those emergency repairs that just can't wait.
How much does a water heater repair cost in Buffalo?
- Low $135
- Our Average $400 (tankless) & $683 (tank)
- High $2,990
What factors affect the cost of your water heater repair?
Here in the Buffalo area, a water heater repair can cost anywhere from $100 to $3,000 or more. That cost range is quite large, but mainly comes down to three factors:
- Type of water heater: Water heaters come in tank and tankless varieties, and rely on different fuel types including gas, electric and solar. Tank systems cost about $200 less on average to repair than their tankless counterparts. All three system fuel types tend to have similar repair costs.
- Warranty status: A valid parts warranty or labor warranty can substantially lower the cost of a repair. A Roy's plumber can help if you're not sure whether your system is protected by a warranty.
- Type of repair: The type of repair and the need to replace parts play a large role in price. The most expensive repairs are typically tank leaks, which can cost over $1,000 or more. Other repairs, such as simple thermostat replacements or broken pilot light, are around $100.
For honest diagnostics and budget-friendly repair options, call Roy's!
One of the ways Roy's makes your water heater repair a worry-free one is by keeping our diagnostic costs low and our pricing reasonable. We charge just $29.95 for diagnostics during normal business hours, and we always try to find repair solutions that work best with your budget.Schedule repair
Our worry-free water heater repair process
We schedule the water heater repair at your earliest convenience
As soon as you've called Roy's, we assign a plumber to your case and have them out to your home as soon as possible. Most of the time, we can complete your water heater repair on the same day you call!
We diagnose the issue and give you repair options
For $29, a Roy's plumber will perform a complete diagnostic of your home's water heater. Our plumbers are the best in the business and can quickly spot what's wrong with your system. That's the case for any system, tank or tankless.
We complete the water heater repair that same day
Our uniformed plumbers arrive in fully-stocked trucks with hundreds of tools and spare parts. Because we arrive prepared for anything, upwards of 99% of our water heater repairs are completed on the same day!
We make sure you had a great experience
We'll have your hot water turned back on before you know it. But before your plumber leaves, they'll double-check to ensure the repair is working, clean up the worksite and make sure you're 100% worry-free once again.
Would definitely recommend Roy's...
“Marty and his crew were extremely professional and very detail oriented. Explained the repair in full throughout the entire process and thoroughly cleaned up the work area when they were complete. Work was finished correctly and before the estimated completion time. Would definitely recommend Roy's if anyone ever needs plumbing work.”—Chris Z. | Buffalo, NY
See why we're rated 4.7 out of 5 on Google.
Roy's serves all of Buffalo, NY and the surrounding area
- West Seneca
- Niagara Falls
- East Aurora
- Grand Island