Sewer Line Repair in Buffalo, New York
You're a Call Away from a Worry-Free Sewer Line Repair
Roy's has been a part of the Buffalo community since 1974. We've completed hundreds of sewer line repairs since then and earned a whopping 1,000 5-star reviews and counting. No sewer line issue is too tough for our plumbers to tackle, and no time is too late to give us a call!
- Licensed journeyman or master plumbers
- 24/7 emergency support and same-day service
- Special financing available through our partners
On this page
Taking the stress out of sewer line repairs since 1974
Has a broken sewer line led to overflowing drains or foul smells in your home? We can have an experienced plumber at your home as early as today to diagnose the issue and make the necessary repairs to your sewer line. Our plumbers are trained in both trench and trenchless repair methods, and we can usually complete the repair in just 1 to 2 days after the diagnostic is complete.
How much does a sewer line repair cost in Buffalo?
- Low $3,888
- Our Average $5,378
- High $6,040
What factors affect the cost of your sewer line repair?
Here in the Buffalo area, a sewer line repair can cost anywhere from $3,888 to $6,040 or more. That cost range is quite large, but mainly comes down to these factors:
- The repair method: Different methods exist for reaching the sewer line and making the necessary repairs. A Roy's plumber looks for the method that's the least invasive to your yard and will save you the most money.
- The length of replaced piping: Replacing more of the sewer line equates to a higher overall cost. A Roy's plumber can help determine exactly how much material you'll need, with the goal of saving you as much money as possible.
- The need to replace the line: A home's sewer lines can last anywhere from 30 to 100 years. But once they begin to deteriorate, simple repairs just won't cut it anymore. Under these conditions, a complete replacement, while expensive, makes more financial sense.
For honest diagnostics and budget-friendly plumbing repairs, call Roy's!
One of the ways Roy's makes your sewer line repair a worry-free one is by keeping our diagnostic costs low (just $29.95) and our pricing transparent. Camera inspections and other costs associated with diagnosing the damage is always shared with you prior to starting the job.Schedule repair
Our worry-free sewer line repair process
We schedule the sewer line repair at your earliest convenience
Your worry-free experience with Roy's begins as soon as you call us. A friendly customer service rep will listen to your concerns, take down your information and assign one of our expert plumbers to address your sewer line issue.
We diagnose the issue and give you repair options
Your plumber will arrive right on schedule, greet you at your door and get right to work diagnosing the issue. After performing a camera inspection and assessing the damage, your plumber will share their findings, provide an estimate and discuss next steps.
We complete the repair on time and on budget
Depending on the method of repair, we may be able to complete the repair that day, or we may need to schedule a return visit. Regardless, we'll get the repair done as quickly as possible, using the most advanced tools and techniques available to the industry.
We make sure you had a great experience
We don't consider our worry-free experience complete until we check back with you to make sure the repair is working as intended. If you're not 100% satisfied, simply give us a call and we will make it right.
I highly recommend Roy's Plumbing!
“Sean O. came over today to give an estimate on several plumbing issues in my home. He was very professional and courteous as well as knowledgeable in his area of expertise. I was able to understand what was happening to cause the problems I am having and feel I have a clear picture of what needs to be done. I highly recommend Roy's Plumbing.”—Cynthia B. | Buffalo, NY
See why we're rated 4.7 out of 5 on Google.
Roy's serves all of Buffalo, NY and the surrounding area
- West Seneca
- Niagara Falls
- East Aurora
- Grand Island