Gas Line Installation in Buffalo, New York
You're a Call Away from a Worry-Free Gas Line Install
Roy's has been a part of the Buffalo community since 1974. Over time, we've completed hundreds of gas line installations in the area and earned thousands of 5-star reviews for our plumbing work. You can count on the master plumbers at Roy's to tackle any gas line installation job you may have. We'll get it done in a thorough and speedy manner.
- Special financing available and upfront pricing
- Same-day service
- Trained master plumbers
On this page
Taking the stress out of gas line installations since 1974
Buffalo homeowners have been turning to Roy's for their gas line installations for almost 50 years. With our fast same-day installs and flexible financing options, we're one of the most reliable and affordable plumbing companies in western New York. We've provided hundreds of Buffalo homeowners with a stress-free gas line installation. Give us the opportunity to provide you with excellent customer service and a gas line installation you can depend on.
How much does it cost to install a gas line in Buffalo?
- Low $2,500
- Our Average $3,850
- High $6,225
Average Average competitor price is about the same as ours for this service
What factors affect the cost of your gas line installation?
Here in the Buffalo area, a gas line installation can cost anywhere from $2,500 to $6,225 or more. The cost range is quite large, but mainly comes down to these factors:
- The number of gas appliances - While a single gas line can support many gas appliances, the more appliances it supports, the more your installation will cost. The cost goes up because a plumber will need to install hookup and cut-off valves for each appliance to power the appliances.
- Whether it's an extension or a new gas line - If you're just extending a gas line, you'll pay less for the installation than you would for a new gas line. The amount you'd pay to lay down a new gas line for a new gas appliance depends on how far the gas appliance is from the main gas supply.
- How far the gas appliances are from the main gas supply - The farther away gas appliances are from the main gas supply, the more time the plumber will have to spend on the installation. When labor time goes up, project costs go up.
- Whether you need underground piping - Gas lines that need to be installed in hard-to-reach places like underground can cost more to install. The cost increases because most underground gas line installations require specific piping to meet plumbing requirements.
For free gas line installation estimates, call Roy's!
Roy's provides free in-home estimates to help make your gas line installation an affordable and worry-free experience. We also provide special financing options through our partners. Once we've provided you with an upfront quote, you'll never be pressured to make a decision until you're 100% comfortable.Schedule estimate
Our worry-free gas line installation process
We set the gas line project up for success
During your free estimate, our plumber will map out your gas line installation and walk you through their plan. Once you sign off on the quote, we'll get started on the installation. Our gas line installations take 1-3 days to complete.
We complete the install on time and on budget
Before your scheduled installation day, we'll pull all the permits so you don't have to. On the day of your installation, we'll arrive on time and keep you in the loop about our progress.
We make sure you had a great experience
After we've thoroughly tested your new gas line for safety and that your gas appliances are properly working, we'll clean up after ourselves and make sure you have everything you need to enjoy your new gas line and appliances.
Impressed by quality of workmanship
“I am extremely happy I chose Roy's to replace my old furnace with a new high-efficiency model. Dave M and Dan B were great to work with and did a great job removing the old furnace and installing the new one. I was very impressed with the quality of workmanship and care shown, as they took the extra effort to re-run the gas line and run the PVC exhaust and ductwork in a neat and organized manner. In addition, they left the worksite cleaner than when they started. Thanks for all your effort today!”—Chris M. | Buffalo, NY homeowner
See why we're rated 4.8 out of 5 on Google.