Furnace Repair in Buffalo, New York
You're a Call Away from a Worry-Free Furnace Repair
Roy's has been a part of the Buffalo community since 1974. We've completed hundreds of furnace repairs since then and earned a whopping 1,000 5-star reviews and counting. No furnace issue is too tough for our pros to tackle, and no time is too late to give us a call!
- Most repairs completed on the same day you call
- 24/7 emergency support and same-day service
- Repairs on every HVAC brand and model
On this page
Taking the stress out of furnace repairs since 1974
Coming home to a broken furnace in the middle of winter is always stressful. Roy's takes that stress off your plate with fast same-day repairs on every furnace brand and model. Our friendly HVAC pros are EPA-certified and trained twice per month to keep their skills in peak shape. Plus, we offer 24/7 service for those can't-wait furnace emergencies.
How much does a furnace repair cost in Buffalo?
- Low $100
- Our Average $585
- High $2,150
What factors affect the cost of your furnace repair?
Here in the Buffalo area, a furnace repair can cost anywhere from $100 to $2,000 or more. That cost range is quite large, but mainly comes down to three factors:
- Replacement parts: The part or parts which are causing the issue, and whether those parts need to be replaced, play an important role in the price. A Roy's tech will make every attempt to save existing system parts, and work with you to find workarounds if it's in the best interests of your budget.
- Warranty status: Parts and labor warranties protect homeowners from paying out of pocket for manufacturer parts and contractor labor, respectively. A Roy's tech can help determine whether your warranties are still active.
- The system's age and condition: As a system ages, repairs become more expensive. Not only do system warranties expire, but parts break down more often, and more expensive parts—such as heat exchangers—may need to be replaced.
For honest diagnostics and budget-friendly repair options, call Roy's!
One of the ways Roy's makes your furnace repair a worry-free one is by keeping our diagnostic costs low and our pricing reasonable. We charge just $89.95 for diagnostics during normal business hours, and we always try to find repair solutions that work best with your budget.Schedule repair
Our worry-free furnace repair process
We schedule the furnace repair at your earliest convenience
When you reach out to Roy's, you'll be put in touch with one of our friendly customer service representatives. Your rep will assign an expert technician to your case and have them out to your home fast—many times on the same day you call!
We diagnose the issue and give you repair options
Our trained HVAC technicians will arrive on schedule and perform a complete diagnostic on your furnace for just $89. Our techs know exactly what to look for, and will spot the issue in no time. With your permission, they'll get right to work making the repair.
We complete the furnace repair that same day
Our furnace technicians have the tools and spare parts necessary to make 99% of repairs in a single visit. Most repairs take under two hours to complete and are protected by some of the best labor warranties in the business.
We make sure you had a great experience
We'll have toasty warm air back in your home before you know it. While you're celebrating a successful repair, we'll clean up any remaining tools, double check the system is working and make sure you're 100% satisfied with the work we did.
Furnace is running great ever since!
“Bravo Roy’s! My furnace was having issues and they came quickly to the rescue! We had the pleasure of working w/ technician, Jeff who arrived right on time, was very knowledgeable, honest, polite, and left the feeling that I’ve known him way longer than the hour that he was actually here! Furnace is running great ever since! Was expecting to pay $300+ from prior experiences w/ other home repair related matters, was shocked to see the low price that was actually charged! Even signed up for the membership as well, highly recommend Roy’s! Thank you!”—Jeffrey J. | Buffalo, NY
See why we're rated 4.8 out of 5 on Google.