Boiler Repair in Buffalo, New York
You're a Call Away from a Worry-Free Boiler Repair
Roy's has been a part of the Buffalo community since 1974. We've completed hundreds of boiler repairs since then and earned a whopping 1,000 5-star reviews and counting. No boiler issue is too tough for our pros to tackle, and no time is too late to give us a call!
- 24/7 emergency support and same-day service
- Licensed, EPA-certified HVAC technicians
- Repairs on every HVAC brand and model
On this page
Taking the stress out of boiler repairs since 1974
When a boiler goes down in the middle of winter, that's something to worry about. Roy's takes that worry away with 24/7 emergency service, fast same-day repairs and a massive service area covering all of Buffalo and much of Western New York State. Our service trucks are loaded with replacement parts for most boiler brands and models, and our techs are trained bi-monthly to keep their skills in peak condition.
How much does a boiler repair cost in Buffalo?
- Low $90
- Our Average $550
- High $1,850
What factors affect the cost of your boiler repair?
Here in the Buffalo area, a boiler repair can cost anywhere from the price of a diagnostic (in our case, $89) to $1,000 or more. That cost range is quite large, but mainly comes down to three factors:
- Replacement parts: From time to time, a boiler part will fail. Parts range from a few dollars to $500 or more, and labor costs can also be impacted by the type of part needing to be replaced. The good news: Roy's will never try to sell you a part you don't need, and we work hard to find a repair solution that's best for your budget.
- Warranty status: Depending on the status of your boiler's parts and labor warranties, you can save hundreds of dollars on a repair. At Roy's, we always check your system's warranty status to get you the lowest price possible.
- Fuel type: Residential boilers run primarily on gas or electric. Electric boilers average a bit higher on the repair side than gas boilers. At Roy's, our technicians are extensively trained on both types of boilers.
For honest diagnostics and budget-friendly repair options, call Roy's!
One of the ways Roy's makes your boiler repair a worry-free one is by keeping our diagnostic costs low and our pricing reasonable. We charge just $89.95 for diagnostics during normal business hours, and we always try to find repair solutions that work best with your budget.Schedule repair
Our worry-free boiler repair process
We schedule the boiler repair at your earliest convenience
From the moment you call Roy's, you're put in touch with one of our famously friendly customer service representatives. Your rep will gather the necessary information and assign an expert technician to your case. We strive to have someone to your home on the same day you call, whenever possible.
We diagnose the issue and give you repair options
For $89, a Roy's plumber will perform a complete diagnostic of your home's boiler. Our EPA-certified technicians are some of the best in the business and can quickly spot what's wrong with your system, regardless of the type of brand or model you own.
We complete the boiler repair that same day
Once the technician has your permission to complete the repair, they'll get right to work. We make sure the flooring around the unit is protected by drop cloths and shoe covers, and that your system is running smoothly once the repairs are complete.
We make sure you had a great experience
With the heat back on, you can breathe a worry-free sigh of relief! Before we leave, we'll make sure you had a great experience with us from start to finish. If we didn't meet your expectations, let us know and we'll make it right.
"This is the best job by an HVAC contractor I've ever had..."
“Very professional and friendly crew that installed my new boiler and also repaired a boiler line that was leaking. The crew explained everything that they were going to do and answered any questions I had. And they cleaned up before they left the house. This is the best job by a HVAC contractor I’ve ever had. Thank you so much Roy’s!”—John G. | Buffalo, NY
See why we're rated 4.8 out of 5 on Google.