Outlet Installations in Buffalo, NY
One Call Away from a Worry-Free Outlet Installation
Need an outlet installed or replaced? Give your friends at Roy's PowerWorx a call. We offer the best prices on a huge variety of outlets, from standard duplex outlets to connected smart outlets featuring USB ports and more. Our licensed experts are trusted by hundreds of homeowners every year in the Buffalo area. Live worry-free with the best warranties and guarantee protections around New York. So, call us today and see why hundreds of homeowners call Roy’s PowerWorx a 5-star service company.
- Wide range of available outlet options to choose from
- Licensed and insured electricians
- Best parts and labor warranties in Buffalo
On this page
We Take the Stress Out of Outlet Installations
Roy's PowerWorx receives hundreds of calls every year to replace or install new outlets. And that experience works in our customer's favor, especially if the job requires some extra know-how. For example, replacing outlets sometimes requires upgrades to a home's wiring or helping the homeowner select an outlet that best meets their needs. Our licensed electricians can help with all of the above, giving you the best outlet installation you can have in the Buffalo area, hands down.
How Much Does an Outlet Installation Cost in Buffalo?
- Low $200
- Our Average $600
- High $800
What Factors Affect the Cost of Your Outlet Installation?
Here in the Buffalo area, an outlet replacement or installation can cost anywhere from a couple of hundred dollars to $800 or more. That cost range is quite extensive but mainly comes down to these factors:
- Outlet type. The most common outlet you see in homes is a duplex outlet. They supply about 15 amps and tend to get the job done for most appliances. They're also the most affordable option out there. That said, other outlets offer certain protections and conveniences that are worth considering. GFCI and AFCI outlets, for example, protect against short circuits. If you install smart outlets, they can connect to smart home hubs, and you can control them through any smart device.
- Wiring upgrades. Your wiring may need upgrades to ensure the outlet is receiving enough amperage. If wiring upgrades are necessary, it can increase the cost of the outlet installation. If a home has old-fashioned knob-and-tube wiring, that's a red flag that some modifications may be necessary. Ultimately, it depends on what you intend to power via the new outlet.
- The location of the outlet. Replacing a pre-existing outlet is more affordable than installing a new outlet. A Roy's electrician will always make sure you're aware of these costs when we provide a fixed-price quote for the work.
For Free Estimates and Second Opinions, Call Roy’s!
Roy's PowerWorx takes the stress out of outlet replacements and installs by giving our customers free estimates. What’s more, our installers work hard to find the best outlet for your home and budget. We never press our customers to make a decision until they're 100% comfortable with their options.Schedule estimate
Our Worry-Free Outlet Installation Process
Schedule an estimate over-the-phone or online.
We help you select a new outlet and plan the install.
Our electricians will help narrow down which outlet you'd like to install and then address the question of location. A fresh outlet installation in a new spot takes a little longer to complete. However, we won’t take up too much of your time. We tend to have most outlet installations completed in just one visit to your home.
We install your brand-new electrical outlet.
Our electricians will get right to work on the installation, taking extra precautions to complete the job safely. We'll double and triple-check to confirm the correct location of the outlet. Once we finish your installation, we’ll test the outlet and its connected appliances to ensure that everything is working well.
We make sure you had a great experience.
After we've completed the installation, we'll answer any questions you have and make sure you had a great experience with Roy's PowerWorx. We'll kindly request that you share your positive experience with our team on Google or social media.
Always available to answer questions!
“Everyone I ever spoke to was always professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. They're always available to answer questions. I didn't get too many other quotes, but their pricing was what I expected to pay going into the project. Most importantly, the final result is excellent, with well-managed electrical and tidy work.”—Stephen M. | Buffalo, NY Homeowner
See why we're rated 4.8 out of 5 on Google.