Whole-Home Generator Installations in Buffalo, NY
You're a Call Away from a Worry-Free Generator Install
Want to keep your home powered throughout any outage? Trust Roy's PowerWorx to get the job done. When you choose our team, you can count on our licensed electricians to help you find the best generator for your home and budget, and to resolve your every concern before completing the job.
- Special financing available through our partners
- Greatest deals on the latest Briggs & Stratton generators
- Best parts and labor warranties in Buffalo
On this page
We take the stress out of generator installations
A whole-home generator can be a lifesaver during a power outage. But some companies can make the installation process stressful and messy. We're here to provide stress-free generator installations with our free estimates, excellent generator options and easy financing options. We've given hundreds of homeowners in the Buffalo area worry-free generator installations. And we can easily do the same for you.
How much does a generator install cost in Buffalo?
- Low $9,500
- Our Average 12,000
- High $20,000
What factors affect the cost of your generator installation?
Here in the Buffalo area, a whole-home generator install can cost anywhere from the mid $7,000's to $20,000 or more. That cost range is quite large, but mainly comes down to these factors:
- The size of the generator. Generators are sized by how much power they can provide during an outage. The more power the generator provides (measured in kilowatts), the more expensive it will be. Most residential whole-home generators range from 8kW to over 30kW. The size you'll need depends on how many appliances you want powered during an outage. Our electricians will help you find the generator size that matches your power needs and budget.
- Whether electrical modifications are needed. Sometimes adding a whole-home generator requires an electrical panel upgrade. This is especially true in older homes. If your electrical panel needs to be upgraded, this will increase the overall cost. If an upgrade is needed, our team will explain your options and then handle the panel upgrade.
For free estimates and second opinions, call Roy's!
One of the ways Roy's takes the stress out of generator installations is by giving our customers free estimates. We also prioritize working hard to find the best generator for each home and each family's budget. Our customers are never pressed to make a decision until they're 100% comfortable with their options.Schedule estimate
Our worry-free generator install process
We schedule a time to discuss generator options
When you reach out to us, our first goal is to schedule a time to meet and share different generator options with you. Most of the time, we can have an electrician out to your home the same day you call.
We help you select a generator and prep for the install
Once you've found the perfect generator, the next steps are to help you set up a financing plan and schedule out a time to return and complete the generator installation.
We install your brand new whole-home generator
Your electrician will arrive with your brand new generator and prepare the install area. Then, they'll place the generator, complete the electrical wiring work and test the system for proper operation. Our generator installs typically take a day to complete (about 4 to 6 hours).
We make sure you had a great experience
After we've completed the installation, we'll thoroughly walk you through how it works in the event of an outage. We'll also answer any final questions you have and make sure you had a great experience with Roy's!
Excellent service was provided
“Two very professional and personable young men came earlier than expected and completed the job quickly and efficiently. They cleaned up the work areas perfectly. Excellent service was provided and I would recommend this company without reservation.”
See why we're rated 4.8 out of 5 on Google.