Learn About Our COVID-19 Safety Practices
Dear Friends, Customers, and Community,
I wanted to take this time to thank you for your continued support. These are uncertain and trying times, but we are open and will be responding to your Plumbing, Heating and Cooling needs. Our customers depend on us, plumbers and HVAC technicians protect the health of the nation.
We take your health and safety, along with the health and safety of our team, extremely seriously. Your wellbeing is our top priority at Roy’s. We understand the concern about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being both responsive and responsible to our customers and staff.
We have implemented COVID-19 Safety Practices or additional health and safety measures based on recommendations from the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention for all our office staff and field technicians. These include:
- Limiting our technician’s contact with any customer who exhibiting symptoms.
- Wearing masks and maintaining social distance whenever possible
- Routinely applying sanitizer.
- Wiping surfaces in our work vehicles and tools after each visit.
- Limiting gathering at our warehouses and office.
- Implementing a “No Contact” service call procedure
- Erring on the side of precaution by keeping technician who have any illness symptoms home
Again, I want to thank you, truly, for your support and understanding at this time. This is a world issue and a national issue, and the best that we can do is support this community that we call home. My family, my children, my mother and brothers all live here, this is home and I am here every day with the focus of treating each of my customers and staff with the same care and concern that I give them.
Owner at Roy’s Plumbing, Heating and Cooling