Bathroom remodeling contractors in Buffalo, NY
You're a Call Away From a Worry-Free Bathroom Remodel
Roy's has served the Buffalo community since 1974. And in that time, we've helped hundreds of homeowners upgrade their bathroom spaces—without the stress that typically comes with a remodel. We keep the entire process worry-free with knowledgeable design pros who can help you select the perfect fixtures and elements, install them seamlessly and then back that work with a solid lifetime guarantee on all new products.
- Special financing available through our partners
- Upfront flat rate pricing, no surprises at the end of the job
- Full bathroom remodel in 5 days
On this page
Taking the stress out of bathroom remodels since 1974
At Roy's, we provide complete bathroom remodels. Our team can handle removing and upgrading every inch of your bathroom including:
- And more...
Don't want a full overhaul? Only want a few fixtures upgraded? We can help you there, too. No matter your vision or budget for your bathroom remodel, we can make it a reality. Just call Roy's to take your first step toward the bathroom of your dreams.
How much does a bathroom remodel cost in Buffalo?
- Low $6,000
- Our Average $12,500
- High $18,000
Average Average competitor price is about the same as ours for this service
What factors affect the cost of your bathroom remodel?
Here in the Buffalo area, a bathroom remodeling project can cost anywhere from the low $6,000's to $18,000 or more. That cost range is quite large, but mainly comes down to these factors:
- Whether you want a change in layout. If you anticipate moving walls, changing the location of your plumbing fixtures, etc., you'll likely pay more for your bathroom remodel. Changes to the layout and structure of the bathroom typically require complex electrical and plumbing work. Our team can help by listening to your design preferences then mapping out any changes to the layout that best fits your vision and budget.
- The number of new plumbing fixtures and products you need. The more fixtures you plan to replace, the more your project will cost. For example, upgrading and revamping just the shower will likely cost less than upgrading the shower, the sink and vanity, toilet and flooring. You'll need to factor in the cost of each new fixture as well as the cost to install that item.
- The contractor you hire. Not all bathroom remodeling contractors charge the same. Generally, professionals with more experience and design skill charge more, however they'll save you more money in the long run. At Roy's our remodeling team has the experience and the know-how to get your bathroom remodel completed quickly, seamlessly and according to your unique visions (which saves you time, money and stress).
For free estimates and second opinions, call Roy's!
One of the ways Roy's takes the stress out of bathroom remodels is by giving our customers free estimates. Just as important, our remodeling team works hard to find the best fixtures and design elements for each home and each family's budget. Our customers are never pressed to make a decision until they're 100% comfortable with their options.Schedule estimate
Our worry-free bathroom remodel process
We review design & fixture options during a free consultation
At Roy's, our bathroom remodeling consultations are always free and never stressful. Our objective is to help you choose the plumbing fixtures and design layout that best meets your budget and your vision. We offer hundreds of high-quality, elegant bathroom fixtures, fixtures and accessories in any shape, size or color. Don't worry, though—our design team will help narrow down the design options to precisely match your design preferences.
We create your worry-free remodel experience
Every home and family is different. We account for this by bringing you into the remodeling process with us. We'll ask about concerns you have about the remodel so we can address them up front. We can set you up with a financing plan as well!
We send out a remodel team to finish the job right
Most of the time, we can have your entire bathroom remodeling project completed in as little as 5 days. On the day of the installation, our team diligently protects your floors with drop cloths and shoe coverings and makes sure all tools and trash have been removed from your home once the job is complete.
We make sure you had a great experience
Before your remodeling team leaves, they'll make sure you're happy with the look and layout of your new bathroom. If any questions or concerns come up after the project is completed, just give us a call and we'll get you the help you need.
They did a wonderful job...
“Men arrived promptly and were polite and professional and ready to work. They did a wonderful job and never complained about the extra trouble or work they had to do in order to access the items. I never felt wary about leaving them in my home while I went out. I love ROY’S! ”—Maire C. | Buffalo, NY homeowner
See why we're rated 4.8 out of 5 on Google.