Rewarding Warehouse Careers in Buffalo
In search of warehouse careers in Buffalo? Roy’s is actively hiring Warehouse and Support Staff at all experience levels who are searching for stability and career advancement opportunities in our growing organization. In 2020, despite the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, we grew our team by 30% and completed more than 9,000 HVAC services for our Western New York customers.
- Job Location: Buffalo, New York & Surrounding Area
- Level: All experience levels may apply. This position includes PAID training.
- Hourly Wage: $14 – $16/hr
Benefits and Perks:
Hourly employees receive a competitive wage and benefits that meet or exceed local and national standards. Nearly all our hourly employees work full-time, 40 hours per week, with select opportunities for overtime.
After 90 days of service at Roy’s, most employees become eligible for employer-funded healthcare, vacation time, optional flexible spending and retirement benefits with matching.
Warehouse Workers receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance (company or union-paid premiums)
- IRA/Retirement Plans (with employer match)
- FSA/Flexible Spending Account
- PTO/Paid Time Off
- Paid, On-the-Job Training
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Company-Supplied Tools, Uniform, PPE
- Company Cell Phone
- Company Truck for Work Hours
- And many more!
What to Expect:
Warehouse Workers provide logistical support, facilitate the organization and deployment of inventory, all while meeting the highest safety, quality, and professional standards.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, self-starting, and energetic with a confident and positive attitude. Successful and effective team members at Roy’s are willing to pursue and participate in continued training and education.
- Entry-level, full-time position with no prior experience required
- Perfect for candidates with military experience or similar backgrounds
- Gives employees the training and tools they need to learn and grow
- Offers employees opportunities to advance in their careers
- Position qualifies for industry-leading employee benefits
- Be part of a fun team and a progressive company culture
What Are We Looking For?
As an equal opportunity employer, we believe in growth and development for everybody. That’s why we have opportunities suited for all skill levels–including candidates with military experience. If you do not have Warehouse experience, no worries! If you’re motivated to learn and gain new skills, Roy’s will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your aspirations.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to pass a criminal/reference check
- Ability to pass a drug screening
- Valid driver’s license (with a clean driving history)
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- 3 years of HVAC experience
- EPA certification
Hear What Our Employees Have to Say About Working at Roy’s
“Everyone treats me with respect and recognizes the value I bring.”
I appreciate how everyone treats me with respect and recognizes the value I bring to the company. Roy’s believes in me and my capabilities. They give me opportunities to learn new skills and grow with the company. I’m excited about what the future will bring.Greg H., Warehouse Worker