Rewarding Electrical Careers in Buffalo
In search of electrical careers in Buffalo? Roy’s is actively hiring Electricians at all skill and experience levels who are searching for stability and career advancement opportunities in our growing organization. In 2020, despite the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, we grew our team by 30% and completed more than 9,000 HVAC services for our Western New York customers.
- Job Location: Buffalo, New York & Surrounding Area
- Level: All experience levels may apply. This position includes PAID training.
- Hourly Wage: $16 – $25/hr
Benefits and Perks:
Hourly employees receive a competitive wage and benefits that meet or exceed local and national union standards. Nearly all our hourly employees work full-time, 40 hours per week, with select opportunities for overtime. Specific sales roles receive a commission.
After 90 days of service at Roy’s, most electricians qualify for enrollment in local or national unions, allowing them to access their union-funded healthcare benefits, pension and/or annuity funds, annual pay increases, vacation time and more. Non-union employees become eligible for employer-funded healthcare, vacation time, optional flexible spending and retirement benefits with matching.
PowerWorx Electricians receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance (company or union-paid premiums)
- IRA/Retirement Plans (with employer match)
- FSA/Flexible Spending Account
- PTO/Paid Time Off
- Paid, On-the-Job Training
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Company-Supplied Tools, Uniform, PPE
- Company Cell Phone
- Company Truck for Work Hours
- And many more!
What to Expect:
PowerWorx Electricians will facilitate a variety of electrical services and consultation—including home generator installations—all while providing a worry-free service experience by meeting the highest safety, quality, and professional standards under the supervision of our master tradespeople.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, self-starting, and energetic with a confident and positive attitude. Successful and effective team members at Roy’s are willing to pursue and participate in continued training and education.
- Get paid to learn a trade with training and tools to help you learn and grow
- Experienced tradespeople can further develop their knowledge and skillset
- Attend workshops in our state-of-the-art training lab so you can earn licenses and hone skills before using them in the field
- Apprentice tradespeople will learn alongside experts in their field to grow their customer service confidence and technical skillset
- Perfect for candidates with military experience or similar backgrounds
- Position qualifies for industry-leading employee benefits
- Be part of a fun team and a progressive company culture
What Are We Looking For?
As an equal opportunity employer, we believe in growth and development for everybody. That’s why we have opportunities suited for all skill levels–including candidates with military experience. If you do not have electrical experience, no worries! If you’re motivated to learn and gain new skills, Roy’s PowerWorx will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your aspirations.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to pass a criminal/reference check
- Ability to pass a drug screening
- Valid driver’s license (with a clean driving history)
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- 3 years of electrical experience