Rewarding Carpentry Careers in Buffalo
In search of carpentry careers in Buffalo? Roy’s is actively hiring professional Carpenters and Remodelers at all skill and experience levels who are searching for stability and career advancement opportunities in our growing organization. In 2020, despite the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, we grew our team by 30% and completed more than 9,000 HVAC services for our Western New York customers.
- Job Location: Buffalo, New York & Surrounding Area
- Level: All experience levels may apply. This position includes PAID training.
- Hourly Wage: $16 – $35/hr
Benefits and Perks:
Hourly employees receive a competitive wage and benefits that meet or exceed local and national standards. Nearly all our hourly employees work full-time, 40 hours per week, with select opportunities for overtime. Specific sales roles receive a commission.
After 90 days of service at Roy’s, most carpenters qualify for company-funded healthcare benefits, pension and/or annuity funds, annual pay increases, vacation time, and more.
Carpenters and Remodelers receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance (company or union-paid premiums)
- IRA/Retirement Plans (with employer match)
- FSA/Flexible Spending Account
- PTO/Paid Time Off
- Paid, On-the-Job Training
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Company-Supplied Tools, Uniform, PPE
- Company Cell Phone
- Company Truck for Work Hours
- And many more!
What to Expect:
Roy’s Carpenters and Remodelers will facilitate a variety of residential home renovation—specifically bathrooms—and repair services, all while providing a worry-free service experience by meeting the highest safety, quality, and professional standards under the supervision of our master tradespeople.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about the quality of their work, has an eye for detail, and is able to maintain a safe and clean work area. Successful and effective carpenters and remodelers at Roy’s have strong communication and project management skills.
- Experienced tradespeople can further develop their knowledge and skillset
- Attend workshops in our state-of-the-art training lab so you can hone skills before using them in the field
- Work and learn alongside experts in your field
- Perfect for candidates with military experience or similar backgrounds
- Position qualifies for industry-leading employee benefits
- Be part of a fun team and a progressive company culture
Job Responsibilities Include:
- General demolition
- Installing, moving, and demolishing windows and doors
- Flooring patchwork and replacement (hardwood, tile, vinyl)
- Bathroom remodels, tile shower surrounds, and base placement
- Drywall hanging and finishing, painting
- Light framing, light electrical, light plumbing
- Installing trim, installing, and patching siding
What Are We Looking For?
As an equal opportunity employer, we believe in growth and development for everybody. That’s why we have opportunities suited for many skill levels–including candidates with military experience. If you’re motivated to learn and gain new skills, Roy’s will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your aspirations.
- Stellar work ethic and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to pass a criminal/reference check
- Ability to pass a drug screening
- Valid driver’s license (with a clean driving history)
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulations