About Us – Your Local HVAC Experts in Buffalo
Roy’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has always focused on caring for the people in our community, although our roots were much smaller than they are now. It all began in 1974 with our founder, Roy Dollendorf, when the company was aimed at providing quality plumbing for residential customers along with a few commercial clients. From the start, Roy put an emphasis on customer satisfaction and doing every job the right way with no exceptions.
Today, we’ve seen the fruits of that labor, and Roy’s Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has grown in leaps and bounds. We have a larger staff and offer a wider array of services, particularly in the areas of commercial plumbing and HVAC services. But we still follow the formula that Roy used over 40 years ago: do the job the right way and give the customer lasting value for their money.
It’s helped us serve our community in the Buffalo, NY area while letting our business thrive into the 21st century. Our motto is “we take the worry away” and we live by that with every call!
Quality You Can Count On
What defines us as a quality company that truly cares about the people we serve?
- Guarantees. We guarantee the results of all our work and offer 100% satisfaction every time, along with our “no lemons” guarantee.
- Proper Licensing. That means EPA certifications for our HVAC technicians, Journeyman licenses for all plumbing technicians, and we boast a high number of Master Plumbers on staff.
- Specialized Service. We use the latest tools of the trade, such as trenchless technology, video cameras for inspection, and the latest HVAC equipment and water heaters.
- 24–Hour Emergency Service – We’re there when you need us, 24 hours a day.
- Trouble–Free Tune–Ups – Keep your equipment in the best condition possible.
- Safety – We make sure our technicians return to their families safely by providing comprehensive safety training
- Care – We truly care about our customers, going above and beyond however we can. We treat your home as if it were our own.
Pride in Our Community
Beyond our business success, we’re proud to be a part of this community, and for so many of our neighbors to put their faith in us for keeping their plumbing and HVAC systems running the way they should.
But it goes beyond good service. We’re dedicated to giving back to our community: every month, we hold a contest to see who can put up the most lawn signs. The winner picks a local charity and we give $5 per lawn sign to that charity. It’s just one part of our dedication to our city and the people in it: both in our business and beyond!